The South American EducationUSA Fair Circuit
The largest recruiting event in South America with U.S. universities only!
- EducationUSA fairs attracted more than 20,000 students last year, in 12 different cities and 9 countries.
- EducationUSA is supported by the U.S. Department of State; the U.S. Embassies in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
- EducationUSA advisers guide students before your visit, during your stay, and after you return to the U.S. We will help students follow up on your visit.
- Only accredited institutions will be present at the EducationUSA Fair and your institution will have access to local schools.
- Special group rates at five-star hotels in every city on the circuit.
- In addition to the Fair, EducationUSA organizes school visits in order to provide universities with direct access to students and counselors.
- Institutions that register for all 12 cities get a 10% discount!
Find out more at http://www.educationusafair.org/university.
2020 South American EducationUSA Fair Circuit
rio de janeiro
The South American EducationUSA Fair Circuit is organized every year by EducationUSA advisers all over South America. In our Fairs, you will meet with hundreds of qualified students with varied interests, from undergraduate students, to those interested in a PhD, or a two-week English intensive program. The South American Fair Circuit 2020 will arrive to Brazil through Rio de Janeiro, second largest city in the country. From there, the fair continues to Brasília, Brazil’s capital city and host to several important universities and research centers. And the third stop will be in São Paulo, the largest city in the country and one of the highest GDPs in the world.
If you’d like to talk to the fair organizers, feel free to contact: email@example.com.